Just starting your Small Home Business?
Not sure where to begin? A website is the best place to start.
Get yourself and your service/product online to create awareness of your small business and an online place to send potential customers
My Motto is... "Keep it Clean, keep it Simple but make it Dazzling!"
My specialty is relatively cheap WordPress home business website design (aka cheap websites and hosting) because I understand that when you are just starting out, you need the best help with quality advice but not at extreme pricing.
Starting a new business can be fun, but sometimes daunting... We often don't know where to start?!
Of coarse having a business idea would be a great place to begin, but sometimes we need to talk to others to help solidify our plans.
Creating a simple website would definitely be the next best move, as this will help create credibility for your product or service and allow friends and family to view you in a more professional manner.
Why not let me help create a website you will love and shows off your business's best features?
WordPress Web Design
WordPress is one of the most used programs. With it's simple design, it helps to create clean but professional websites for any Home Business.
And the wonderful thing is that every WordPress website is responsive, meaning it will automatically adjust it's size depending on what device your customer is using to view your website.
With multiple templates to choose from (and new ones being developed all the time) you can achieve any style you want for your website.
Read my article on what you should consider when styling your website (aka what colour palette to your Logo and Hiring an Illustrator)
Sometimes all we want is for somebody to understand and help us on our entrepreneurial journey...
Let's work together to create a website that reflects you and your business in the best possible way. Through our conversations, we can decide what to focus on for your website... how you can turn your hobby into a part time or even full time job success.
I'll do my best to give you as many tips and guidance as possible to help you make the right decisions for your home based small business.
So... Who are you working with?
My name is Kelsey and Spider Web Designs is a solo operation.
Now that may seem unusual, but I think that the only way to make your dream come true is to keep things small and personal.
Because it's just you and me, there won't be excessive bills or unreasonable demands or problems with flexibility.
I guarantee to work toward YOUR dream, to help set you on your journey to financial and entrepreneurial freedom.
Get in touch and let's discuss what type of business you want to create and the best move forward for you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Get in touch: email@example.com
Your Budget Website Prices:
(Cheap Website Design)
You shouldn't have to break the bank in order to have a stylish website...
I've tried to keep the pricing as low as possible,
but of coarse I am a one man band and you will basically be paying for my time which will be solely dedicated to your website and your website alone.
I have a policy of only taking on one client at a time, therefore ensuring my full attention on your stunning small business website.
Once Off Payment Packages:
*Please note that a monthly and yearly fee for hosting your website is not included in these prices. (Check out my 'Basics' section for pricing breakdown)
- R3000 - BASIC: Register Website, WordPress setup and basic set up - Includes up to 5 pages (WordPress install, adding photos, simple/basic word content)
- R4500 - ADVANCED: Register Website, WordPress setup and setup of all content - Includes up to 5 pages (WordPress install, adding Photos, adding full word content, etc.)
- R6000 - ADVANCED + SHOP: Register Website, WordPress setup, add all written content, add all photo content and add a Shop with payment Gateways and descriptive content.
- R1500 - Basic SEO on website - Simple keyword SEO for pages and images (If I add new pages to your website, you will need to pay again for the SEO of that page)
- R3000 - Full SEO of website (all keywords and key phrases, adding social media plugins and adding a Google My Business listing account)
- R3000 - Add a SHOP to your website
Require a simple Logo for your website? Let's Chat
I recommend you rather choose one of our Once Off Packages to save money upfront.
*If you already have a website registered there will be a fee to move it over to my Hosting Company
- R200 - Register your website
- R100 per year to renew the hosting for your website
- R40 per month to host your website
- R100 per month to host your website and maintain it every month (this allows you to make changes to your website once a month)
- R300 per hour for changes to website (If there are a lot of changes that need to be made)
- R250 per extra page (Includes all basic content for that page aka pictures, written content, etc.)
- R200 add or remove all Social Media Buttons (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+and YouTube)
- R500 per hour for external website functions (Taking pictures of your products, etc.)
- R200 per month to keep your Google My Business and Social Media sites up to date (Once a month add fresh/new content)
- R500 per month to post and add content to your Google My Business and Social Media sites on a regular basis (2 - 3 times a week - but you have created the content aka you have taken the photos, created digital artwork or video, etc.)
- R1000 per month to design and post content to your Google My Business and Social Media sites on a regular basis (2 - 3 times a week I will create the content to upload aka I'll edit photos, I'll edit video content, etc.)
Require a simple Logo for your website? Let's Chat
Selecting Your Website Colour Palette
In this article I explore the importance of consistency and how colour speaks to us on a subconscious level...
You may not even realize how swayed a customer can be by carefully selected images and colour layouts
Why You Should Hire An Illustrator
You may ask yourself the question, Why do I need an Illustrator? Is it worth the money?
I plan to make a case for the creative geniuses and how it can help create a unique look for your website or blog.
Your Business, Your Website: The Basics
We explore what you you need to consider when creating your website and future business model/plan.
We cover things like choosing a name to what kind of business you should start based on your skill set
"Don't let your Idea become a regret from your past...
Don't let it slip through your fingers...
Let's start this journey together"
- Kelsey McKay